Kansas City Command Donation Requests
The Kansas City Command accepts requests for the donation of Command items for use in charitable fundraising activities. Due to the large number of requests the team receives, the Command is only able to accept requests from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and schools within the states of Kansas and Missouri.
The following policies and procedures must be adhered to:
- All requests must be submitted in writing, via mail. We do not accept faxes, phone calls or e-mails.
- Requests must be received six weeks before the event.
- All requests must be printed on the official letterhead of the requesting beneficiary. Non-profit organizations must include a copy of their 501(c)3 form.
- The request must contain the date of the event; the contact person’s name, phone number, email address and address (please, no P.O. Boxes); a description of the fundraising event including the expected number of attendees; and a statement of how the proceeds will be used.
- Organizations may request and receive one item per year.
While we are generous with our donations, we cannot guarantee every requesting organization will receive a donation. Please note:
- The Command cannot accept fan-provided merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Command will not be returned to the sender.
- We do not provide donated items to churches, synagogues or other places of worship. Items donated by the Kansas City Command for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold for profit.